Lebenslauf von Dr. Georg S. Levit
- 01.07.08. - 30.06.2011 Assistant Professor, History of Science and Technology Program & Contemporary Studies Program, University of King's College, Halifax, NS, Canada
- 2008 - Research fellow, AG Biodidactics & the Institute of Special Zoology, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena (Germany);
DFG Project "Ontogeny and Phylogeny revisited: The Road from Ernst Haeckel to EvoDevo from the International Perspective"
- 2007-2008 Research fellow, AG Biodidactics & Ernst-Haeckel-Haus, Friedrich Schiller University of Jena (Germany);
DFG Project "Mendelism and Genetics in Bohemia and Moravia",
Mentor of the biology teacher's practical training.
- 2002 - 2006 Research scientist at the Institute fort the History of Science, Medicine and Technology (Ernst-Haeckel-House), Friedrich Schiller University of Jena (Germany).
- 01.04.02 - 31.05.2002 Research fellowship at the Research Institute Senckenberg (Frankfurt a.M., Germany).
- 1995 - 2002 Research scientist at the Institute for Chemistry and Biology of the Marine Environment (ICBM), Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg (Germany).